Stay cool on every journey
A serviced air conditioning system is also an important safety feature, when comfortable, you can have a higher level of concentration and so drive more safely. Passengers can stay fresh and more relaxed allowing all to enjoy what ever journey you take.
Like all aspects of a vehicle, your air conditioning system needs to be checked and maintained at regular intervals to perform to the high standards expected. Failure to care for your system can result in:
- watery eyes, sneezing and coughing caused by particles in the recycled air
- unpleasant mouldy odours when using the system
- poor performance from the system
- windows can become steamed up
- more expensive repairs as a result of corrosion and wear
Our air conditioning experts are fully F gas certified and comply with all EU regulations. We offer a thorough inspection specifically designed to find any faults or failings in the system before they affect performance and cause expensive damage. The service includes:
- A comprehensive operational inspection
- A visual inspection of the air conditioning system for damage and contamination
- inspection for leaks
- A full evacuation and re-gas of the system, digitally filled (in grams) to the exact manufacturers specification
- An addition of a ultra violet leak detection dye to help diagnose and potential future leaks
- A technical performance check and detailed inspection report
Have your air conditioning checked and sanitised. You’re A/C system holds bacteria which can result in bad odours in your car and an unpleasant driving experience. Book in for an A/C refrigerant and system service and say goodbye to those unpleasant smells and keep your car clean, fresh and ice cool during those hot summers.